A warm welcome to Shak Anwar from E-comm Garage who subbed for one of our members this week.
The education slot
The education slot this week is by Julie Antonelli from Travel Counsellors who talked about maximising your BNI membership.
- Arrive early and do some extra networking
- Turn up every week
- Invite your own guests, especially when you are speaking
- Pay attention to other members 60 seconds
- Sell to your member sphere
- Always follow up on referrals
- Use 1-2-1 with maximum effect, prepare for the meeting
- Make the most of your 10 minutes, prepare and educate
- Be positive
Notable networker award for April 2019 goes to Steve Butler from Telecom Solutions.
10 minute speaker: Pete Bruder
10 minute speaker this week was Pete Bruder from Energy Jungle. They focus on energy broking and monitoring service.
- Commercial energy procurement
- Domestic energy
- Energy monitoring
They have a domestic platform where you can input your data and it will tell you how much you can save etc. Similar to the large comparison sites.
All bills should tell you when your contract ends, out of contract rates are approx 30% higher than regular rates.
Pete is looking for introductions to shops, offices, multi-site businesses, farms, schools, warehouses and industrial premises.
Simon Raeburn from Simon Raeburn Photography won the door prize from Pete Bruder.
Figures for the last 7 days
Our members help 18 1-2-1 meetings.
They passed 18 referrals to each other.
A total of £3671 was invoiced in the last 7 days.