Welcome to guests and visitors including:
Sue Richards from Forever Living, Caroline Evans from Mercury Protection Services, Jan Cameron from Cameron Wilson Project Services and BNI Vale Royal and Tim Smith from Business Doctors.
The Education Slot was delivered by Derrick Brown from Mercury Protection Services, and was all about finding the perfect sub!
Subs – how to find the ideal one when you just can’t make the meeting.
- Invite someone who could potentially join BNI
- Invite a person who would be a great client for other BNI members
- Ask your best customer
- Ask one of your suppliers or providers
- Ask a relative or friend
- Ask you business partner or staff member
- Ask a member from another chapter
- Ask and ex-member
- Ask a supersub
The notable networker for BNI Mere for January is Sharon Charteress from Mood Design. Congratulations.
Each month we are going to focus on several businesses that would benefit from a visit to BNI Mere.
For February we are looking to invite a variety of Transportation companies and also Estate agents.
Carl Telfer Cup
The winner of the Carl Telfer Cup this week was Derrick Brown from Mercury Protection Services.
10 Minutes: Steve Evans from Genesis Group
Steve spent 10 minutes talking to the group about financial protection for your business.
Genesis offer advice and products to cover your business to ensure it can operate without you and also help prepare a business for sale.
They look at the people, profit, structure and future.
- People – the business needs to operate when you are not there
- Profit – how do you extract profits, invest and dictates your future
- Business – how is your business structured, shareholder agreements, plans, and alignment
- Future – how can you protect from possible obstacles and plan an exits
Genesis offer a variety of Insurance policies, the mains ones cover:
- Relevant life
- Shareholder protection
- Key person
Speak to Steve to get more information about how he can you to ensure you business is sustainable and secure.
This week our members held 15 one to one meetings with each other, passed 9 referrals, invoiced over £4000 worth of business. Our meeting had 2 visitors and 1 testimonial.